In 2009 I formed my own Search Engine Optimisation Company from scratch, and within 10 months I choose to specialise in copywriting. I have over 12 years experience in results copywriting.
- Seasoned / highly skilled / highly experienced / dynamic / innovative / quality / results driven copywriter
- Former Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) business owner now specialising in copywriting
- Reactor, adaptor and 100% guaranteed to get results for any online business.
Building a brand better with concise, engaging and persuasive copy.
- Brand awareness
- More leads /customers / sales
- Return on investment.
More leads, customers and sales.
All done by capturing your target market/s needs, wants, hopes, dreams, fears, aspirations and desires with concise, engaging and persuasive copy.
Yes! Basically anything ‘word’ related.
The list does not end there: Script copy. Speech copy. Whitepaper copy. Ghostwriting copy. Biography copy.
And the list still does not end there: Creative copy. PR copy. Tagline copy. Slogan copy. Even: Copy rewrites.
Will help you and your business 100% guaranteed.
To quote you accurately I need to know 6 things:
- How many pages of copy do you need?
- What kind of copy do you need? (e.g. web or brochure)
- If web, what are the pages?
- How many words per page do you want?
- Do you rely on traffic from the Search Engines? Because if so, your site needs to be optimised for Search Engines
- What is your deadline?
Absolutely. And remember I offer unlimited revisions until you are 100% Satisfied Guaranteed! Remember though: I have over 12 Years experience, and will be quick to advise you if I disagree with certain changes, that will result in less results!
All depends on the size of the project – and do not worry because I handle all size projects. As a guide: a small project could take hours, a medium size project days and a large project weeks (even months in some instances).
I would love to meet all my clients in person, but the answer is no! Only in rare cases is a face to face meeting required. All correspondence can be done over the phone, email or by Skype.
No! ‘Copyright’ may have similar spelling to ‘copywriting’ but it’s not related. Copywriting is essentially about ‘word creation’ and Copyright refers to ‘legal ownership’ – you can read more about the difference between copywriting and copyrighting here if interested.