- Comprehensive process
- All your ‘money keywords’ found
- Return on investment driven.
Keyword research is about finding all your ‘money keywords’ to bring your online business more:
Absolutely! Keyword research is the first ‘critical’ step in the SEO process, that lays all the foundations for your future business success.
Simply: SEO does not exist without keyword research!
Keyword research should be done at the beginning of the SEO process.
But SEO audits should be conducted (at least every 3 months), to comprehensively review, which keywords are ‘winners’ and ‘losers’ for a business.
- Greater brand exposure
- More leads / customers / sales
- Return on investment.
More leads, customers and sales.
Simply: With all your money keywords found, more of your target market can find your business!
My keyword research process involves:
- Using manual keyword tools
- Using automated keyword tools
- Conducting comprehensive analysis of your keywords
- Create a ‘roadmap’ for your business
- Create a ‘compass’ for your business
- Create a ‘master keyword strategy’ for your business.
Note: If you find that explanation confusing, and want more details on my keyword research process, contact me.
Many business owners will engage someone to do ‘keyword research’ when they first set up the business, but:
Keyword research must constantly be reviewed with a ‘keyword audit’ – that prioritises what keywords to focus on and eliminate going forward (for a business).
Google Analytics is the best free tool that allows you to pinpoint where:
- Your traffic is coming from, and
- Identify what keywords your leads are using to arrive at your site.